Following scientific and theatrical studies in Prague (Czech Republic), Svetlana moved to Belgium and worked in the pharmaceutical field where she occupied commercial, marketing and management positions.
Passionate about leadership, creative thinking and transformation, Svetlana has been a full-time coach and trainer for coaches and leaders since 2002. In transformational paradigm, the essence of leadership is to create a new reality.
As executive coach, Svetlana helps leaders to achieve unpredictable results by transforming their way of being, by mastering the context in which they enroll their teams on the journey to success.
Svetlana is perfectly fluent in English, Russian, French and Czech.
She’s also been active in the coaching field itself. 2006- 2008 she was elected to the Board of Administrators of the Belgian chapter of the International Coaching Federation.
In September, 2007 she delivered a speech on the subject of “burn-out” as a guest
speaker at the International Coaching Conference, in Prague.
Certiﬁed Coach by Internationnal Coach Federation
• Ontological Certification for advanced coaches (Newfield)
• Coaching & Modeling Certiﬁcation (USA)
• Transformational Leadership Mastery (USA)
• Application coaching and Conscious business certified trainer
• MBTI USA
• NLP Certified Trainer (NLP University,UCSC Santa Cruz, USA)
* NLP Master practitioner (Belgium)
• Professional Coach (Canada)
• NLP Psychotherapist (Belgium)
• Transactional analysis